[Orga] OSDC.fr

Laurent Boivin l.boivin at free.fr
Mer 5 Nov 21:09:39 CET 2014

Hi Sawyer!

Great news! You're whole welcome!

Please submit, as many talks as you want.
The URL is : http://act.osdc.fr/osdc2014fr
(it's Act, so I don't need to tell you how to proceed :-) )

It'll be great to have you and friend in Paris!
(tell your other friends to come too!)

See you
Laurent
PS: I tried to answer from my cell... but ... baaah, technology..
Maybe you'll get the 1st answer one day, or another :-)

Laurent Boivin            --               mailto:l.boivin at free.fr
Member of Grenoble.pm, Paris.pm